Since 1991, Cire Technologies has been engineering technologically advanced, energy-efficient, custom industrial equipment. We specialize in the design, manufacture and installation of industrial dryer/ovens and oxidizers incorporating energy-recovery systems to substantially reduce operating costs. Our customers find great value in our ability to identify their needs, translate their requirements into specifications and then design and build the machinery to meet those specifications.
What We Do & How We Do It
When you work with Cire Technologies we will use our ALBIS service to work closely with you to manage your project from conceptualization through to installation.
What is ALBIS? ALBIS is our promise to our customers to perform the following tasks as we design a solution specific to you.
- ASK the right questions to gain a thorough understanding of your project.
- LISTEN to you, because your manufacturing needs and expertise are unique.
- BRING our expertise to your project, to design equipment that fully meets or exceeds your expectations.
- INCORPORATE process flexibility into our design, because your needs may change with time.
- SAVE you money through energy efficiency, process improvement, faster ROI and lower capital costs.
At Cire Technologies, we bring over 20 years of experience to your project. We will work in close collaboration with you to develop a solution designed specifically for you, not an off-the-shelf product awkwardly adapted to your project. Our engineers' ability to listen to your requirements and oversee the start-to-finish development of your project ensures that the systems delivered fully meet your needs and perform reliably for years to come. Our meticulous attention to system energy efficiency and innovative design helps drive lower production costs, often lowering energy operating costs of production by more than 50%.
Cire Technologies' customized approach to each project helps our customers meet or exceed their project goals. This approach has made us partners with our customers, a fact evidenced by our long history of repeat business.