Cire Technologies has manufactured recuperative thermal oxidizers since its inception. We use only construction techniques that are proven by years of equipment operation.
You will not find a thermal oxidizer built by us that uses a plate type heat exchanger.
They fail prematurely compared to tube and shell heat exchangers.
Standard to our recuperative thermal oxidizers are the following features:
- Stainless steel tube and shell heat exchangers
- Ceramic block or hardboard interior insulation mounted to a plate steel exterior skin
- Fully welded exterior skin with no possibility of leakage
- Elimination of hot spots on the exterior skin by the use of superior construction techniques
- Fully piped and wired gas trains
- Complete control panels and electrical components, no hidden costs
- Up to a five year warranty is available
We can include a wide range of options with our thermal oxidizers including:
- Multi-pass primary heat exchangers for higher heat exchanger efficiency
- Multi-pass secondary heat exchangers where indirect feedback of heat to the process is desired
- Direct feedback systems where direct feedback of heated air to the process is desired
- Hot and cold side heat exchanger bypasses
- Self cleaning tube bundles where silicone release coatings create a high load of dust